Salary: Rs. 120k - 180k
Industry: Customer Service
• Makes sure projects are delivered in budget, on schedule, and within scope
• Develops the Project Plan, manages project progress on time and with required quality
• Coordinates and tracks the project status, and is the primary point of contact to the client’s team for project related issues
• Secures acceptance and approval of deliverables from the Project Sponsor and Stakeholders.
• Responsible for communication, including status reporting, risk management, escalation of issues that cannot be resolved in the team
• Sets and manages client expectation early; Has awareness of potential issues that require proactive communications
• Provide coaching and mentoring to software development team
• Encourages a positive working environment across disciplines and teams, resulting in stronger alignment and project coordination
• Lead team with agile mindset by transferring company culture and values to junior resources
• Collaborating with all project delivery teams with one team approach
Required Skills & Qualification:
• BS- 4 years
• Should be certified Design thinking coach and demonstrated experiences facilitating design thinking sessions.
• Should have project management skills and experience in other innovation frameworks (Lean start-up, Agile/SCRUM, business model canvas, Lean start-up…) is a plus.
• Should have strong networking and communication skills (written and oral)
• Should be proactive and can work creatively, independently and analytically in a problem-solving environment