Salary: Rs. 40000
Industry: Finance and Accounts
• Managing expense reports and reimbursements
• Entering financial transactions and reconciling invoices.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Manage all administrative tasks
• Any other work required by the company
• Proven working experience as a cost accountant or in a relevant field.
• Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
• Excellent accounting software user Strong attention to detail.
• The person should be familiar with QuickBook and accounting software.
• Should be able to take up new tasks as per the requirements.
• Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Should be able to communicate in English.
• Must be Bachelors Degree Holder
• Accounting Sofware
• English Fluency
• Working hours : 10am- 7pm
Cost Accounting Standards