Industry: IT Support and Networking
• Designing and implementing new features and functionality
• Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
• Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
• Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugins
• Designing and building the website front-end
• Designing and managing the website back-end including database and integration.
• Conducting website performance tests.
• Troubleshooting content issues.
• Conducting WordPress training with the client.
Skills and Qualification
• Bachelor’s / Master degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
• Minimum 3 Years’ experience as a WordPress Developer.
• Knowledge of code versioning tools like Git
• Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
• Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
• Ability to work both solely and as a team member
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
• Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
• Strong understanding of PHP back-end development