Industry: Software Development
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and an Automation QA Engineer by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Scopic is looking for an Automation QA Engineer with Python and Selenium skills. Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
What your day-to-day will look like:
• Conduct Functional, Regression, Integration, and Performance testing
• Create and execute manual and automated API tests
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
• 3+ years of experience testing full technology stack
• A programming experience in an object-oriented language (preferably Python)
• Experience in test automation
• Experience in writing and executing manual testing plans
• Experience with Selenium
• Familiarity with web application development
• Familiarity with bug tracking tools (preferably JIRA)
• Understanding of basic QA concepts like quality, verification, and validation
• Familiarity with Linux/Unix command line interface
• Experience with distributed version control (preferably Git)
• Experience in testing cloud applications
• Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL
• Fluent in written and spoken English
The secret ingredients that make us special:
• Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
• We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
• Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
• Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
• A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
• Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
• Salary Range: Negotiable depending on your skills, experience and your performance during our recruiting process.
• This is an hourly paid position.
• Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.