Salary: Rs. 40 to 60k
Industry: Textile and Manufacturing
1-The responsive candidate should be expert in Export/Import documentation independently. Also know the banking processes of related field. Manage all orders, organize products to ship and delicated tasks according to employ talent and order size.
2. Filling and handling rebate and DLTL cases. Monetering international shipments ensuring complience with custom regulations. Prepare planes for dispatch of goods, both outgoing and incoming.
3. The Candiate must be able to form pricing of products according to new orders received by the client.
4. The candidate should be able to commuincate the export related working plannes with management and concerned production and packing staff.
5. The candidate must have professional communcation skills for providing accurate informations of his daily and future work plans with the top management.
6. The candidate should have full command over handling local and international forwarders.
7. The candidate must be fully awear of the process and ensures compliance with all required government laws and licensing regulations. Develops and implements systems and policies to administer documentation processes required to import and export merchandise and materials.