Salary: Rs. 25000
Industry: Health and Medical
• Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
• Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions.
• Record patients’ medical information and vital signs.
• Discuss with consultant / physician, patient treatment plans as indicated by patients’ responses and conditions.
• Consult and coordinate with other health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
• To make sure that the diagnostic tests planned, carried out, interpret, and evaluate to identify and assess patient’s condition.
• Feed patients who are unable to feed themselves.
• Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
• Direct and supervise less skilled nursing or health care personnel or supervise a particular unit.
• Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments.
• Observe nurses and visit patients to ensure proper nursing care.
• Examines patient’s psychological, emotional, and physical condition, together with other health care professionals and discussed with consultant / physician.
• Assesses treatment needs and develops nursing care plan including such things as patient comfort, coping ability, daily living requirements.
• Delivers direct patient care, assesses patients physical, psychosocial and/or emotional needs, provides patient and family teaching, triages patients and informs physician of patient status, responds to phone messages from patients and informs physicians as needed, orders supplies, stocks and maintains patient’s rooms, sterilizes instruments.
• Administers medications as assigned; serves as a resource person for knowledge of medication uses, side effects, and dosage, checks for proper medication order, documents medications, obtains required consent forms to administer immunizations, notifies pharmacies of physician approved prescriptions, reviews drug samples to insure they have not exceeded the expiration date, labels sample drugs and educates patients of medication administration.
• Take proper over from releasing staff.
• In the absence of next duty staff, reliever must perform duty.
• Do not leave ward until next duty staff came.
• If any call made by hospital in emergency, must respond and reach hospital as soon as possible.
• Performs other duties as assigned.