Salary: Rs. 25000
To assist the department in producing accurate & appropriate financial reports within the time frame, to complete & update filling system with document trails as specified and to follow up for all receivables & payables & documents completion.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
* To maintain record and filling of Sales Tax invoices & Tax deduction.
* To keep computerized record of Sales Tax invoices.
* To keep record and track of monthly Sales Tax returns & filing.
* To keep record of monthly income tax on rent staff salaries maintaining challan & statement.
* To keep track of foreign/local commission receivables from enquiry flow sheets.
* To keep track & follow up with customers for the provision of Income Tax / Sales Tax & withholding Tax certificates.
* To maintain record of payments receipt & cheques.
* To maintain bank statements and reconcile them against payments and receipts.
* To carry out necessary correspondence with banks as and when required.
* To maintain record of commercial invoices, service invoices & commission invoices.
* To keep record of bill of entry with costing and local purchase bills.
* To process foreign remittance payments for import of goods.
* To process foreign remittance related commission invoice, R.form, credit advances, PRC, withholding tax