• The candidate must have hands-on experience with Single Page App (SPA).
• Development experience in Server-Side Rendering and Progressive Web Apps (PWA) would be a plus.
• He / She must know the techniques to secure communication between back-end and front-end components.
• The candidate should have knowledge of software modeling and design components in alignment with overall app architectural requirements and constraints to meet business cases of real-time systems.
• The candidate should know about designing data models, writing complex SQL queries, cursors, functions, and be familiar with database optimization techniques.
• ReactJS, AngularJS, and VueJS
• Single Page Application development
• Progressive WebApp
• Exposure of 3rd party component libraries
• State Management Workflow (Redux / Mobix)
• Strong understanding of React Hook.
• Strong understanding of any top of the line Object Relational Model to integrate back-end services with multiple types of database systems
• Setup server with GraphQL specifications
• Setup server routes for RESTful Api calls
• Strong understanding of NodeJS / Express JS
• Database modelling and implementation.
• Write complex SQL queries, cursors, functions and familiar of database optimization techniques.
• File system management on ExpressJS / NodeJS.
• Hands-on experience in DBMS technology which include Postgre, MongoDB, MySQL is a must.
Min. Experience: 3 years
Age Limit: 35