Salary: Rs. 75000
Industry: Customer Service
• Assist customers in resolving queries pertaining to electronic transfer of funds.
• Assist in process of all documents required to perform transactions.
• Analyze customers’ concern with resolutions within timeframe.
• Coordinate inbound customers’ inquiries and provide resolutions.
• Maintain knowledge on customers’ requirements and provide appropriate solutions.
• Provide guidelines to customers according to the set procedures and regulations.
• Refer unresolved customers grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
• O Levels/Matriculation or above
• Excellent command in English
• Age limit: 18-45
• Excellent communication (verbal & written)
• Proficiency with MS Office particularly MS Excel
• Customer-centric attitude