Salary: Rs. 30000
Industry: Construction and Property
On-field supervision and reporting of various civil works, specialization in Waterproofing, Concrete Repairs, and Concrete Floorings is a plus.
Arranging and managing labor to complete site tasks.
Daily reporting and feedback as per directions of command office.
Major Responsibilities Include:
• Ability to read and understand drawings, sections, details and construction documents and interpret the same to labor and sub-contractors at site.
• Layout and lead the site execution activities including shuttering, concreting, wood, glass and aluminum works.
• Must have experience on construction projects from excavation till finishing/grey structure.
• Take off quantities
• Verify sub-contractor’s progress bill and making labor sheets etc.
• Create Project Budget & Control Cost
• Create Project Schedule
• Review Work Progress on daily basis & timely submission of Progress Reports to Stakeholders
• Represent Project Manager in Stakeholder Meetings
• Track tools and equipment
• Draft contract and negotiate terms of agreement with sub-contractor
• Maintain safety at work
• Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously