Industry: Business Development
Export Manager – Fruits and Vegetables Export
We are seeking to hire a proactive Export Manager – Fruits and Vegetables Export who will be tasked with ensuring smooth running of all fresh produce export processes to meet the overall production targets, international export requirements, and the objectives of Company.
Export Manager Job Responsibilities
• Administer all export of fresh produce and ensure compliance with all of company policies and procedures.
• Must have broad knowledge of export of all perishable items specially fruits.
• Must have strong knowledge of state / country policies regarding import and export of fruits.
• Coordinate with management and plan participation in all trade shows and ensure all activities go according to customer specifications and assist business partners to design efficient distributing strategies for customers and ensure compliance to all state and federal regulations.
• Monitor all existing and prospective markets in Europe, Middle East and Africa and assist to identify appropriate business opportunities and review all company products and develop and maintain professional relationships with all agents and clients.
• Collaborate with suppliers to ensure smooth functioning of processes and forecast all requirements.
• Develop and maintain professional relationships with all clients and perform regular communication with all staff and clients.
• Design required consumer promotions for various trade fairs and maintain optimal level of customer satisfaction and assist to identify new markets.
If you possess the above listed skills and competencies, having degree in Food Science & Technology and have experience of at-least 5 years, please send your application (cover letter and CV) quoting the job title on the email subject (Export Manager – Fresh fruits and vegetables Export) to email