Salary: Rs. 30000
Industry: Construction and Property
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Prepare, file, and fulfill monthly and annual tax requirements (W/H, Income, GST, SST, and other taxes)
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Job Skills and Requirements:
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Tax Regime and Filing Know-how and Knowledge, Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills. Similar previous work experience and references are mandatory.
Candidates with similar previous experience and knowledge of tax filing procedure and regimes (W/H, Income, GST, SST, etc.) will be preferred.
Candidates with own conveyance (bike) will be preferred.