Industry: Software Development
Education: BSCS, MCS
Experience: Fresh-3 Years experience
Candidates must be willing to work according to US timings (night shift)
– Communicate directly with clients to provide desired information and status on technical inquiries.
– Frequently coordinate and follow-up with clients and other stakeholders to ensure that tickets are closed on time.
– Primarily responsible for efficient and effective analysis and resolution of product related queries.
– Reviewing front end, databases, application interfaces and logs to troubleshoot and fix problems
– Log, identify, analyze, and resolve issues related to software products.
– Maintain knowledge base and FAQs about products and problems for prompt and effective services and problem resolution.
– Provide technical facilitation to Client Support in promptly addressing Client inquiries and problems.
– Use ticketing system and other software to maintain data related issues and respective resolutions.
– Problem solving skills
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Good database concepts and SQL skills.