Salary: Rs. 60k - 120k
Duties and responsibilities
• Work alongside a team of talented developers, business analysts and project managers in a structured Agile environment following all sprint ceremonies.
• Use testing applications that solve client’s problems, bringing new ideas and solutions.
• Determine the when, where, and why of each production defect or problem at its source. This may involve determining a primary cause or a series of interrelated causes.
• Record and document all testing results performed.
• Generate reports that accurately detail defects found during testing and offer recommendations for improving existing processes and implementing new tools based on test results.
• Collaborate with developers about any bugs, defects, or issues found.
Both the website tester and the developers will work to ensure that bugs are resolved so that website quality will exceed defined standards.
• Collaborate with developers in areas such as code and design reviews.
Participate in requirements/user story reviews and provide estimates for testing efforts
• Conduct functional and back-end testing on e-commerce websites and backend applications
• Act as a liaison between the business and development teams to manage defects and provide defect resolution
• Participate in walk-through, demos, internal and external project meetings
• Proficient in testing methodologies, test case creation and test case management.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / High School Degree
• Hands-on experience using industry-standard software QA tools a plus
• Hands on experience in automation testing and scripting like cypress and opium is a plus.
• Experience in kleb application and web services (API) testing is a plus (postman, JMeter)
• Understanding of automation frameworks.
• Familiarity with source code, version management, and code deployment standards
• Ability to work in an agile development environment
• Ability to work with offshore development team members
• Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and excellent collaboration skill