Industry: Web Development
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Duties and responsibilities
– Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
– Design, build, and maintain reliable Kotlin code
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
-Strong knowledge in Kotlin.
-5+ years in Android development.
-Experience in RxJava
-Understanding the major patterns of mobile applications design (MVP, MVVM, MVI).
-Experience in dependency injection framework (e.g. Dagger).
-Experience with Jetpack Components.
-Full understanding of GIT flow is required.
-Strong knowledge of Android SDK.
-Experience in reactive programming.
-Multithreading experience is required.
-DI, CI is desired.
-IT education is desired.