Salary: Rs. RS. 30,000 - RS. 50,000
We are looking for an experienced and professional “Turner” for our Workshop at NOORIABAD.
Turners are responsible for manufacturing metal components and assembling them to construct tools, industrial machinery, and machine components. They study assembly specifications to perform the most efficient order of processes required for specific projects. These specialists also measure each large and small component to ensure they will fit together properly in the final design. They identify potential problems by understanding machine specifications and drawings before the production process.
• Industry: Manufacturing
• Total Available Positions: 3 Post
• Job Shift: Day/Night
• Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
• Gender: Male
• Minimum Education: Intermediate or High School Diploma
• Career Level: Experienced/Professional
• Experience: Min 5 Years
• Application Last Date: April 12, 2021.
• Having knowledge of appropriate use of equipment & repair tools.
• Being able to delegate duties.
• Being responsible.
• Having good math skills.
• Having problem-solving skills.
• Having good manual dexterity.
• Maintaining equipment.
• Taking accurate measurements.
• Assembling metal components.
• Polishing finished components.
• Being able to manage time effectively
Job Location: Nooriabad, Industrial Zone
Interview & Training Location: Near Brooks Chowrangi, Korangi Industrial Area, Karachi.
• Personal protective equipment provided or required
• Temperature screenings
• Social distancing guidelines in place
• Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place