• Brief description of the job:
Timely preparation of rates and quotes for customers and overseas agents.
Collaborate and build relationships with customers to strengthen service competitiveness
Communicate timely correspondence back to customers, track and resolving any issues regarding product.
• Timings: 9 hours shift
• Requirements (Education): O-Level / A-Level / Intermediate / Bachelors
• No. of Vacancies: 30
• Skills & Abilities: Individual having the Ability to read, writes, and speaks English fluently with good American or Neutral accent “ONLY”.
• Ability to work in a blended operations and customer development role
• Self-motivated, assertive, and respond to brand metrics.
• Manages complex transactional or emotional customer situations promptly and professionally.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
• Contributes to building a positive team spirit and puts success of team above their own interests.
• If you are self-driven and entrepreneurial with the desire to grow both personally and professionally, then you can be an integral part of our continued expansion.
• Perks: Medical Insurance, Permanent Employment Status, PF & Overtime provided, Internal Job Posting, Annual Leaves, Leaves Encashment, Referral Bonus
• Salary: upto Rs. 55,000/-
• Transport: Conveyance will be provided.
*Email Subject should be “Customer Support Specialist International”