Employer: Qas Company
Industry: Construction and Property, Engineering, Textile and Manufacturing
- Fresh engineers gain experience and knowledge, they may work more independently, making decisions, developing designs, and solving problems.
- With further experience, engineers may become technical specialists or supervisors over a staff or team of engineers or technicians. Eventually, they may become engineering managers, or may move into other managerial positions.
- Analyze the impact of the products they develop or the systems they design on the environment and on people using them.
- Develop new materials that both improve the performance of products and take advantage of advances in technology.
- Estimate the time and cost to complete projects.
- Determine the causes of breakdowns.
- Daily Check of production in factories.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 5 tips to gain a career in the development sector
- 5 Tips on Landing a Job After 50
- 3 Tips for Planning a Post Retirement Career
- Infographic: How to become a Physical Therapist
- 5 Tips For Out of the Box Job Search
- Top 10 tips for leaving your job gracefully
- Negotiating Pay Raise: Top 14 tips for greater salaries and bonuses