Industry: Software Development
WADIC is providing excellent opportunity to work with a dynamic and forward thinking company who strive to support the personal development of their own staff.
If you’re passionate about technology, love to learn, then you is in right place.
Python Developer responsibilities include
- writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
- To provide consulting and support for software products including documenting and troubleshooting issues, and responding to technical problems or questions.
- To analyze our requirements
- Writing effective, scalable code ·
- Candidate must be able to work on frontend part ·
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance ·
- Integrating user-facing elements into applications Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- Test and debug programs Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- 3-4 Years work experience as a Python Developer·
- Odoo experience will be preferred ·
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid) ·
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM) ·
- Team spirit ·
- Good problem-solving skills ·
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field