Employer: Vam Systems
Industry: Software Development
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Professional (Developer) for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• BSc Computer Science.
• Must have minimum experience of five (5) years on SharePoint and application development side and 2 Years on Server Side.
• Strong development experience in SharePoint 2013
• SharePoint Certified– Optional.
• Microsoft SQL, Hosting Services.
• Experience in international standard and Frameworks PM-Project Management, Requirements Engineer.
• Project Management
• Requirements Engineer; Gather and analyze user requirements.
• Design, Transfer detailed requirements into complete detailed Systems Design Document focuses on how to deliver the required functionality.
• Implementation, as development and follow up.
• Maintenance, as operation in production environment, change requests, and follow up.
Scope of Work:
o Emerging new technologies and business solutions
o Provide project management skills, analysis, design, implementation and support for business solutions
o Create and maintain application security designs
o Manage SharePoint Portal
o Gather new requirements
Server’s installation, configuration and managing:
o Microsoft SharePoint Portal
o Microsoft SQL Server
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month).
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- Life Lessons That Come While Working Abroad
- Landing a Job in Logistics: Tricky Business With a Simple Drill
- 5 Things To Consider Before Accepting A Job Offer
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview