Employer: Paragon Associates
Industry: Customer Service, Marketing & PR, Telecommunications
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
– Answer calls professionally.
– Respond to customer inquiries.
– Research required information using available resources.
– Handle and resolve customer complaints.
– Provide customers with product and service information.
– Enter customer information.
– Process orders, forms and applications.
– Identify and escalate priority issues.
– Route calls to appropriate resource.
– Follow up customer calls where necessary.
– Complete call logs.
– Produce call reports.
– Proficient in relevant computer applications.
– Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
– Knowledge of call center telephony and technology.
– Graduate Level.
– Six months or more experience in a call center environment.
– Customer service experience.
– Good data entry/keyboard skills.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- Life Lessons That Come While Working Abroad
- Landing a Job in Logistics: Tricky Business With a Simple Drill
- 5 Things To Consider Before Accepting A Job Offer
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview