Employer: Paragon Associates
Industry: Customer Service, Marketing & PR, Telecommunications
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
- Answer calls professionally.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Enter customer information.
- Process orders, forms and applications.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Route calls to appropriate resource.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Complete call logs.
- Produce call reports.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology.
- Graduate Level.
- Six months or more experience in a call center environment.
- Customer service experience.
- Good data entry/keyboard skills.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview
- 6 Tips to Ensure Your CV Hits the Bull’s Eye and get read
- 5 tips to find a job in foreign country
- How to become a great Salesperson
- What to Do If You’re Stumped During an Interview