Employer: Pharma Distribution
Industry: Finance and Accounts, Health and Medical
Location: Gujranwala, Pakistan
Checks cash received with Dispatch Register and invoice.
•Manage and overall working in outstanding and credit customers.
•Take cash from hand carry persons and counter sale
•Balance petty cash ledger on daily basis
•Input of van/vap on daily basis
•Ready stock signed SAN received from Branch Manager and follow up with Branch Manager after seven days if pending
•Daily follow up of outstanding
•On receiving customer invoices with discounts Accounts Officer calculates the discount with help of attached approval and writes is manually on invoice and hand over it to Store Officer
•Attaches all bank deposits slips with CCR and take sign from BM and send to finance department.
•Manages petty cash
•Prepares IOU reports to BM is still outstanding after 7 days
•Prepares PZ outstanding with comments and send to HO Finance and BM on weekly basis
•Ensure that supporting to VAP/ VAN are equal to VAN/ VAP
•Send petty cash book on defined format to HO on every 10th, 20th and closing along with physical vouchers.
•Manage customer outstanding matter and send outstanding report to Novartis finance department.
•Manage bounce cheque data and send recon to finance.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview
- 6 Tips to Ensure Your CV Hits the Bull’s Eye and get read
- 5 tips to find a job in foreign country
- How to become a great Salesperson
- What to Do If You’re Stumped During an Interview