Industry: Engineering, Management, Textile and Manufacturing
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
A leading auto parts manufacturing company seeking a full-time Assistant Manager Maintenance.
Applicants must have previous 5-6 years maintenance supervisor/management experience.
They should possess expertise with high speed production equipment, power transmissions, variable speed drives, servos, basic I/O, machine control, PLC’s, AC inverter, synchronization experience.
Basic computer skills are required.
We are looking for skilled team member who have a minimum of 5-6 years experience and possess strong mechanical aptitude and trouble shooting abilities, and maintenance management experience.
Experience in electrical and mechanical work in a manufacturing environment.
A relatively high level of analytical ability is required in order to find solutions to difficult technical problems.
Work requires the ability to read, write and speak English, prepare reports, keep records, and effectively manage other people.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 5 tips to gain a career in the development sector
- 5 Tips on Landing a Job After 50
- 3 Tips for Planning a Post Retirement Career
- Infographic: How to become a Physical Therapist
- 5 Tips For Out of the Box Job Search
- Top 10 tips for leaving your job gracefully
- Negotiating Pay Raise: Top 14 tips for greater salaries and bonuses