Industry: Engineering, Management, Textile and Manufacturing
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
A leading auto parts manufacturing company seeking a full-time Assistant Manager Maintenance.
Applicants must have previous 5-6 years maintenance supervisor/management experience.
They should possess expertise with high speed production equipment, power transmissions, variable speed drives, servos, basic I/O, machine control, PLC’s, AC inverter, synchronization experience.
Basic computer skills are required.
We are looking for skilled team member who have a minimum of 5-6 years experience and possess strong mechanical aptitude and trouble shooting abilities, and maintenance management experience.
Experience in electrical and mechanical work in a manufacturing environment.
A relatively high level of analytical ability is required in order to find solutions to difficult technical problems.
Work requires the ability to read, write and speak English, prepare reports, keep records, and effectively manage other people.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- Life Lessons That Come While Working Abroad
- Landing a Job in Logistics: Tricky Business With a Simple Drill
- 5 Things To Consider Before Accepting A Job Offer
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview