Employer: Z Services
Industry: IT Support and Networking
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
We require an energetic and technically sound IT & Network Administration resource, to join our Client (a multinational Company)’ IT department, to manage servers and perform technical services work for internal requirements as well as for customer needs.
The hired resource will work in collaboration and under guidance from the senior IT Administrator located in our Toronto office.
Thus the position requires strong communication skills and the ability to work a later shift, in order to have appropriate overlap with the Eastern time work day.
Since some of the work will be performed on client systems, a rigorous level of conscientiousness and attention to detail is necessary for success in this role.
•2-10 years’ experience as a system administrator in a Windows networking environment
•Microsoft Certification, MCSE or MCITP
•Experience in Microsoft Licensing (SPLA)
•Familiarity with the remote desktop protocol (RDP). RemoteApp familiarity is not a necessity but would be a plus
•Familiarity with IIS 6, 7 and 7.5
•Microsoft SQL Server database administration skills (2005, 2008, 2012)
•Familiarity with disaster recovery planning and testing
•Familiarity with virtual environments (VMWare)
•Experience managing SonicWall Firewall
•Experience working with GoGrid
•Experience working with Progress
•Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 5 Things To Consider Before Accepting A Job Offer
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview
- 6 Tips to Ensure Your CV Hits the Bull’s Eye and get read
- 5 tips to find a job in foreign country