Employer: Design Centre
Industry: Business Development, Construction and Property, Freelance Opportunities, Management, Marketing & PR, Media and Communications, Web Development
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Design Centre Pakistan is looking to fill the following vacant positions:
Business Development Manager
- Acquisition of new business.
- Responsible for achieving monthly targets
- Will also be required to maintain relationship with high profile clients in the construction industry.
Qualifications and Experience:
BBA/ MBA with 3-4 years of sales and / or marketing experience.
Product Development Assistant
To Assist Content Development Manager in execution of all content management activities.
Photoshop editing skills are a must.
1-2 years of Freelance or organizational experience in the designing, development and maintaining of web site.
Sales Executives 3 Positions Available
To sell our web-site subscription package to business vendors / suppliers.
This position will require door to door selling therefore individuals need to be mobile and flexible to work in designated areas of the city.
Qualification and Experience:
1-2 years door to door selling is a must.
For Question, queries and to apply, please email your CV.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- Landing a Job in Logistics: Tricky Business With a Simple Drill
- 5 Things To Consider Before Accepting A Job Offer
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview
- 6 Tips to Ensure Your CV Hits the Bull’s Eye and get read