Salary: Rs. 40,000-100,000
Industry: Software Development
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
• Design and build iOS application
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
• Fully responsible for iOS app development in the team
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Troubleshoot code for edge usability, reliability, and edge cases
• Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Attention to detail
• Very good experience with Objective-C/Swift and iOS SDK
• Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch
• Experience with memory management such as Shark and caching mechanisms specific to mobiledevices
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, CoreGraphics and Core Text
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Published IOS apps in the application store is preferred
• Understanding of the IOS mobile app development cycle