Industry: Transport and Logistics
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Required B.Com – Imports Costing and Billing Assistant
Experience 3 years, experience and complete knowledge of Import related expenses.
Command on costing of Import consignments making job order costing bills, command on formatting MS Excel charts and reports with application of Excel formulas.
Required B.Com – Imports Shipment Assistant
Experience 3 years, experience and complete knowledge of Import Shipment Management in Excel Charts and handling clearing agents.
Evaluating and negotiating import costs detentions / demurrage etc.
– Experience of handling custom affairs.
– Command on formatting MS Excel charts and reports.
– Hands on Internet / Outlook.
Please send your CV’s(with two references)
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- Life Lessons That Come While Working Abroad
- Landing a Job in Logistics: Tricky Business With a Simple Drill
- 5 Things To Consider Before Accepting A Job Offer
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview