Industry: Textile and Manufacturing
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Company Providing Environmental Investigative Services requires Experienced Field Chemists Capable of Identification of Issues, Devising Sampling Methodology, Recommending Analytical Methods and Reporting on Assessments.
MSC in Chemistry (Analytical/Organic/Applied/Environmental) with minimum two years of relevant experience and Operating and Calibrating Portable, Digital Instruments and Devices Instruments and Device in the field.
Strong Communication skills and good Computer Literacy is desired.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- Life Lessons That Come While Working Abroad
- Landing a Job in Logistics: Tricky Business With a Simple Drill
- 5 Things To Consider Before Accepting A Job Offer
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview