Industry: Textile and Manufacturing
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Company Providing Environmental Investigative Services requires Experienced Field Chemists Capable of Identification of Issues, Devising Sampling Methodology, Recommending Analytical Methods and Reporting on Assessments.
MSC in Chemistry (Analytical/Organic/Applied/Environmental) with minimum two years of relevant experience and Operating and Calibrating Portable, Digital Instruments and Devices Instruments and Device in the field.
Strong Communication skills and good Computer Literacy is desired.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview
- 6 Tips to Ensure Your CV Hits the Bull’s Eye and get read
- 5 tips to find a job in foreign country
- How to become a great Salesperson
- What to Do If You’re Stumped During an Interview