Salary: Rs. 25000
Industry: Marketing & PR
1. Perform general electrical maintenance.
2. Inspect transformers, circuit breakers, and other electrical components.
3. Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems.
4. Troubleshoot electrical issues in accordance with testing devices.
5. Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
6. Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices.
7. Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
8. Follow state and local industrial electrical regulation.
9. Ability to Read technical diagrams.