Industry: Finance and Accounts, Management
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
An established Public Limited Company manufacturing Capital Goods requires a Chief Accountant / Manager Finance to head the Finance Department.
Candidate must be ACMA or MBA (Finance) with extensive experience of running the affairs of te accounts department of a manufacturing industry and be an effective team leader withe xcellent professional skills and a track record of 8 to 9 years of implementation and control of financial operating system in a senior position.
Apply with photo and CV.
Only Candidates meeting the above criteria will be shortlisted.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- Life Lessons That Come While Working Abroad
- Landing a Job in Logistics: Tricky Business With a Simple Drill
- 5 Things To Consider Before Accepting A Job Offer
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview