Industry: Finance and Accounts, Management
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
An established Public Limited Company manufacturing Capital Goods requires a Chief Accountant / Manager Finance to head the Finance Department.
Candidate must be ACMA or MBA (Finance) with extensive experience of running the affairs of te accounts department of a manufacturing industry and be an effective team leader withe xcellent professional skills and a track record of 8 to 9 years of implementation and control of financial operating system in a senior position.
Apply with photo and CV.
Only Candidates meeting the above criteria will be shortlisted.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview
- 6 Tips to Ensure Your CV Hits the Bull’s Eye and get read
- 5 tips to find a job in foreign country
- How to become a great Salesperson
- What to Do If You’re Stumped During an Interview