Industry: Finance and Accounts, Management
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
An established Public Limited Company manufacturing Capital Goods requires a Chief Accountant / Manager Finance to head the Finance Department.
Candidate must be ACMA or MBA (Finance) with extensive experience of running the affairs of te accounts department of a manufacturing industry and be an effective team leader withe xcellent professional skills and a track record of 8 to 9 years of implementation and control of financial operating system in a senior position.
Apply with photo and CV.
Only Candidates meeting the above criteria will be shortlisted.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 5 tips to gain a career in the development sector
- 5 Tips on Landing a Job After 50
- 3 Tips for Planning a Post Retirement Career
- Infographic: How to become a Physical Therapist
- 5 Tips For Out of the Box Job Search
- Top 10 tips for leaving your job gracefully
- Negotiating Pay Raise: Top 14 tips for greater salaries and bonuses