Industry: Management, Marketing & PR, Office Skills, Textile and Manufacturing
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
A large Industrial Group Invites Applications for the following positions for their factory.
Technical / Production Officer B.Sc minimum 1 year working experience with textile production having colour matching and Spectrometer using skills.
Sales Officer post graduate, 3 years hands-on experience in correspondence with local and foreign customers, follow sales targets and orders from placement to delivery, preparation of ordersheet, etc, coordinate with production, quality control, packing and export departments, explore new markets, customers and competitors analysis.
Graduate, Coordinate with production, packing, QC department having merchandizing related experience.
Inter / B.Sc 1 year colour matching experience.
Graduate 3-5 years experience of working with senior level executives, must have good shorthand, typing speed and drafting ability and able to communication in English, knowledge of expert level MS Word and Excel is a must.
Market competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the selected candidates.
Please apply with confidence and send your recent photograph.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview
- 6 Tips to Ensure Your CV Hits the Bull’s Eye and get read
- 5 tips to find a job in foreign country
- How to become a great Salesperson
- What to Do If You’re Stumped During an Interview