Salary: Rs. 25000-30000
Industry: IT Support and Networking
We are looking for a graphics designer with a passion for all genres of games, a knack for coding and storytelling, and an understanding of the industry, market and target audiences. Game designers can expect to manage teams of programmers, artists, animators and sound engineers, as well as plan schedules and work with budgets. Their responsibilities also include developing GUI designs and gaming protocols, defining game-play mechanics, coordinating with other game designers, ensuring quality, and meeting with company executives.
Game Designer Responsibilities:
* Creating innovative games for entertainment or education purposes.
* Conceptualizing and developing characters, rules, settings and stories for new games.
* Pitching new game ideas to executives and clients.
* Managing multiple teams and projects.
* Following industry trends and good practices.
* Developing design, GUI and gaming protocols.
* Doing quality control.
Game Designer Requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree in game design, computer science or computer engineering.
* Enthusiasm and knowledge of the industry.
* Portfolio of sample projects.