Industry: Health and Medical, Management, Textile and Manufacturing
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
A Well reputed National Pharmaceutical Company based at Karachi is looking for a General Manager Quality Control / Assurance.
Incumbent should be responsible for planning and implementing the activities of Quality Assurance & Control to ensure the achievement of projects and goals.
Monitors and evaluates completion of tasks and projects.
May develop budgets for capital expenditures and labor.
Typically participates with other managers to establish company policies.
Served as a project champion in areas of expertise.
Position requires minimal guidance and direction.
• Assure that all areas of Plant facility comply with current Good Manufacturing
Practices and that any deviations observed are documented and corrected.
• Define and implement Assurance objectives and strategies.
• Supervise and direct the development and administration of budgets, schedules resources allocation.
• Plan and organize quality control activities for smooth functioning of the department.
• To ensure timely analysis and release of raw materials, drug products and packaging components to meet the company goals and objectives.
• Assist Quality Control/ Assurance Director in writing & preparing quality and manufacturing SOP and related documents.
• Investigate actual and potential manufacturing packaging problems and providing documented results to the Director.
• Provide supervision and training to all Quality Control/ Assurance department personnel.
• Assure that the requirements of the Master Validation Plan (MVP) are followed by production personnel and that the MVP is reviewed on a bi-annual basis.
• Assure that all vendors used by the company have been appropriately audited and/or approved by Quality Assurance.
• Propose the need of new equipments & instruments required in the laboratory.
• To assist Quality Operations Director in complying with Corporate and Regulatory requirements.
• To arrange and provide on the job training to laboratory colleagues and ensure good laboratory practices are being followed.
• Review batch records to ensure correctness, completeness, and cGMP compliance.
Education: M.Sc (Analytical Chemistry)/Microbiology, foreign university qualification will be preferred.
Experience: 5-8 years experience with multinational/well reputed pharmaceutical Companies.
Salary: Very attractive Salary and other benefits as per company policy.