Industry: Media and Communications
Location: Pakistan, Rawalpindi
* Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence (requires working with content management software)
* Conducting in-depth and accurate research on new subjects/topics/ideas
* Oversee freelancers, including writers, and community outreach organizers
* Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, websites, lists and events.
* Experience with managing content on popular content management systems
* Understanding of SEO copywriting and how to writer particularly for the web
* Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
* Passion, commitment and integrity!
* Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 5 tips to gain a career in the development sector
- 5 Tips on Landing a Job After 50
- 3 Tips for Planning a Post Retirement Career
- Infographic: How to become a Physical Therapist
- 5 Tips For Out of the Box Job Search
- Top 10 tips for leaving your job gracefully
- Negotiating Pay Raise: Top 14 tips for greater salaries and bonuses