Industry: Media and Communications
Location: Pakistan, Rawalpindi
* Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence (requires working with content management software)
* Conducting in-depth and accurate research on new subjects/topics/ideas
* Oversee freelancers, including writers, and community outreach organizers
* Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, websites, lists and events.
* Experience with managing content on popular content management systems
* Understanding of SEO copywriting and how to writer particularly for the web
* Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
* Passion, commitment and integrity!
* Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 5 Things To Consider Before Accepting A Job Offer
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview
- 6 Tips to Ensure Your CV Hits the Bull’s Eye and get read
- 5 tips to find a job in foreign country