Employer: Genix Pharma Private Limited
Industry: Finance and Accounts, Health and Medical, Management, Textile and Manufacturing
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
- Costing of Pharmaceuticals Products.
- Analysis of process constraint, target costing projects, margin analysis and tracing costs back to underlying activities.
- To construct and monitor those cost-effective data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
- Posting of data in Quick books and Oracle Based Customized Software.
- Checking of purchase orders.
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close
- Conduct ongoing process constraint analysis
- Report on break even points by products, work centres and factories
- Report on periodic variances and their causes, focusing in particular on spending variances
Introduce cost reduction measures.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- Life Lessons That Come While Working Abroad
- Landing a Job in Logistics: Tricky Business With a Simple Drill
- 5 Things To Consider Before Accepting A Job Offer
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview