Employer: Genix Pharma Private Limited
Industry: Finance and Accounts, Health and Medical, Management, Textile and Manufacturing
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
- Costing of Pharmaceuticals Products.
- Analysis of process constraint, target costing projects, margin analysis and tracing costs back to underlying activities.
- To construct and monitor those cost-effective data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
- Posting of data in Quick books and Oracle Based Customized Software.
- Checking of purchase orders.
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close
- Conduct ongoing process constraint analysis
- Report on break even points by products, work centres and factories
- Report on periodic variances and their causes, focusing in particular on spending variances
Introduce cost reduction measures.