Employer: Genix Pharma Private Limited
Industry: Finance and Accounts, Health and Medical, Management, Textile and Manufacturing
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
- Costing of Pharmaceuticals Products.
- Analysis of process constraint, target costing projects, margin analysis and tracing costs back to underlying activities.
- To construct and monitor those cost-effective data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
- Posting of data in Quick books and Oracle Based Customized Software.
- Checking of purchase orders.
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close
- Conduct ongoing process constraint analysis
- Report on break even points by products, work centres and factories
- Report on periodic variances and their causes, focusing in particular on spending variances
Introduce cost reduction measures.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview
- 6 Tips to Ensure Your CV Hits the Bull’s Eye and get read
- 5 tips to find a job in foreign country
- How to become a great Salesperson
- What to Do If You’re Stumped During an Interview