Employer: Genix Pharma Private Limited
Industry: Finance and Accounts, Health and Medical, Management, Textile and Manufacturing
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
– Costing of Pharmaceuticals Products.
– Analysis of process constraint, target costing projects, margin analysis and tracing costs back to underlying activities.
– To construct and monitor those cost-effective data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
– Posting of data in Quick books and Oracle Based Customized Software.
– Checking of purchase orders.
– Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts
– Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
– Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close
– Conduct ongoing process constraint analysis
– Report on break even points by products, work centres and factories
– Report on periodic variances and their causes, focusing in particular on spending variances
Introduce cost reduction measures.