Employer: Bin Qutab Group
Industry: Marketing & PR, Transport and Logistics
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
1. Responsible to explore new clients as well as building relationship with existing clients.
2. Responsible for going to qualified meetings.
3. Responsible for preparing proposals for customers based on their needs.
4. Responsible for creating and building client relationships.
5. Provide timely feedback to the Team Manager regarding activities and meetings done with clients.
1.Must have 2 years Air Import experience with a freight forwarder
2. Excellent communication / telephone skills
3. Dependable and have reliable transportation
4. Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook