Employer: Bin Qutab Group
Industry: Marketing & PR, Transport and Logistics
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
1. Responsible to explore new clients as well as building relationship with existing clients.
2. Responsible for going to qualified meetings.
3. Responsible for preparing proposals for customers based on their needs.
4. Responsible for creating and building client relationships.
5. Provide timely feedback to the Team Manager regarding activities and meetings done with clients.
1.Must have 2 years Air Import experience with a freight forwarder
2. Excellent communication / telephone skills
3. Dependable and have reliable transportation
4. Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 5 tips to gain a career in the development sector
- 5 Tips on Landing a Job After 50
- 3 Tips for Planning a Post Retirement Career
- Infographic: How to become a Physical Therapist
- 5 Tips For Out of the Box Job Search
- Top 10 tips for leaving your job gracefully
- Negotiating Pay Raise: Top 14 tips for greater salaries and bonuses