Employer: Bin Qutab Group
Industry: Marketing & PR, Transport and Logistics
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
1. Responsible to explore new clients as well as building relationship with existing clients.
2. Responsible for going to qualified meetings.
3. Responsible for preparing proposals for customers based on their needs.
4. Responsible for creating and building client relationships.
5. Provide timely feedback to the Team Manager regarding activities and meetings done with clients.
1.Must have 2 years Air Import experience with a freight forwarder
2. Excellent communication / telephone skills
3. Dependable and have reliable transportation
4. Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- Landing a Job in Logistics: Tricky Business With a Simple Drill
- 5 Things To Consider Before Accepting A Job Offer
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview
- 6 Tips to Ensure Your CV Hits the Bull’s Eye and get read