Salary: Rs. market competitive
Industry: Health and Medical
1. Handling of Raw materials, Packing materials, consumables & Hazardous Solvents.
2. Maintenance of cGMP practices and compliance in warehouse.
3. Handling of finished goods logistic and dispatch activity.
4. Knowledge of various Internal & External audits and compliance of audit.
5. Fully responsible for Warehouse Management (Internal & External) and their distributions.
6. Responsible for safe warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring safety and security procedures and protocols.
7. Responsible for receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
8. Responsible for timely issuance and receipt of material to Production to avoid down-times.
9. Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with physical Vs ERP data.
10. Review various parameter from time to time ABC categorization, safety stocks, rounding values, lead time, inventory provisioning & ageing of stocks.
11. Responsible to ensure physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing and ensuring proper layouts; inspecting material handling equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
12. Ensuring warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
13. Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counselling, training and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
14. Responsible to prepare & maintenance of functional Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting.
15. Performs other duties as assigned by the line Manager.