Employer: Matech Co
Industry: Finance and Accounts, Research
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
- Gathering market data from different sources i.e. Internet / PDF / CSV / API and preparing the analytical reports.
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Accuracy rate should not be less than 85-90 %.
- Preparing research reports like Daily Report, Daily Track sheet, etc.
- Knowledge, zeal to learn, good communication skills.
- Collect, review, and input data into computer processing system.
- Handle escalated data content questions from product support team.
- Escalate data processing issues to data development team.
- Develop quality assurance methodologies and tools.
Required skills and qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, etc.)
·1-5 years experience with prior analytical modelling and research experience in the energy, commodity, financial, or related industry (or equivalent education).
· Analytical self-starter, quick and eager learner, with strong attention to detail
· Strong problem-solving skills focused on providing solutions
· Ability to communicate complex analysis and ideas in a concise manner
· Ability to manage multiple deadlines in a timely manner
· Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
· Reporting Skills, Informing Others, Financial Skills, Forecasting, Financial Diagnosis, and Financial Software, Analyzing Information, Statistical Analysis, and Process Improvement.
· Must have worked as a research analyst in Equity / Commodity Market
Note: Travel may Required to Singapore, Malaysia & Brazil.
Prior Experience of using Bloomberg / Reuters platform experience would be a big Plus.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 5 tips to gain a career in the development sector
- 5 Tips on Landing a Job After 50
- 3 Tips for Planning a Post Retirement Career
- Infographic: How to become a Physical Therapist
- 5 Tips For Out of the Box Job Search
- Top 10 tips for leaving your job gracefully
- Negotiating Pay Raise: Top 14 tips for greater salaries and bonuses