Salary: Rs. 25000
Industry: Architecture and Interior Design
Performs a variety of engineering tasks by applying standard engineering techniques and analyses within a discipline. The Engineer at this level has experience and an increasing proficiency in the utilization of engineering theories and practices, and Company procedures. Typical project assignments are larger in scope, more difficult and varied than at the Associate Engineer level.
• Create drawings for construction projects.
• Draft technical details.
• Draw in minute details of structures.
• Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings.
• Prepare variations of design.
• Explain concepts to construction workers.
• Prepare engineering drawings that detail plans and specifications.
• Develop wiring and layout diagrams used by workers who erect, install, and repair electrical equipment and wiring.
Must be certified in AutoCAD with 4-year degree in Civil Engineering with architectural concepts and 2-3 years of related work experience.