Assistant Manager Value Chain / Assistant Manager – Sales and Marketing / Assistant Manager Accounts and Finance (Karachi)
Industry: Finance and Accounts, Management, Marketing & PR, Transport and Logistics
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
We area B2B indenting / trading and distribution house supplying various products to institutions across Pakistan since 2001.
We are looking for young dynamic individuals to fill in the following positions.
Assistant Manager Value Chain
– BBA/MBA from any reputable university in supply chain.
– The candidate must possess a pleasant personality and ability to perform under pressure.
– Must have minimum 3 years experience in handling imports, local purchases, Forwarding/Clearance, vendor dealing and negotiation skills.
– Major Responsibility would include importing / purchasing and warehousing goods, timely deliveries to customers across Pakistan, generating management reports and developing new competitive vendors.
Assistant Manager – Sales and Marketing
– BBA/MBA in marketing form any reputable university.
– The candidate should possess exceptional selling and negotiation skills with pleasant personality.
– Major responsibilities would include developing new clientele, maintain existing sales, timely payment recovery and training customers on product application.
– Minimum experience required 3-5 years in related field.
Assistant Manager Accounts and Finance
– ACCA qualified with minimum experience of 2-3 years of working in any reputable organization.
– The candidate should be hard working and punctual.
– Major Responsibilities would include managing Accounts Receivables / Payable’s, complying with tax regulations, generating financial reporting, payroll etc.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- Life Lessons That Come While Working Abroad
- Landing a Job in Logistics: Tricky Business With a Simple Drill
- 5 Things To Consider Before Accepting A Job Offer
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview