Assistant Manager Value Chain / Assistant Manager – Sales and Marketing / Assistant Manager Accounts and Finance (Karachi)
Industry: Finance and Accounts, Management, Marketing & PR, Transport and Logistics
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
We area B2B indenting / trading and distribution house supplying various products to institutions across Pakistan since 2001.
We are looking for young dynamic individuals to fill in the following positions.
Assistant Manager Value Chain
- BBA/MBA from any reputable university in supply chain.
- The candidate must possess a pleasant personality and ability to perform under pressure.
- Must have minimum 3 years experience in handling imports, local purchases, Forwarding/Clearance, vendor dealing and negotiation skills.
- Major Responsibility would include importing / purchasing and warehousing goods, timely deliveries to customers across Pakistan, generating management reports and developing new competitive vendors.
Assistant Manager – Sales and Marketing
- BBA/MBA in marketing form any reputable university.
- The candidate should possess exceptional selling and negotiation skills with pleasant personality.
- Major responsibilities would include developing new clientele, maintain existing sales, timely payment recovery and training customers on product application.
- Minimum experience required 3-5 years in related field.
Assistant Manager Accounts and Finance
- ACCA qualified with minimum experience of 2-3 years of working in any reputable organization.
- The candidate should be hard working and punctual.
- Major Responsibilities would include managing Accounts Receivables / Payable’s, complying with tax regulations, generating financial reporting, payroll etc.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview
- 6 Tips to Ensure Your CV Hits the Bull’s Eye and get read
- 5 tips to find a job in foreign country
- How to become a great Salesperson