Industry: Finance and Accounts, Management
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
An Independent Power Producer (IPP) based in Islamabad and supplying electricity to National Grid requires the services of a dynamic individual who should be ACA with at least 4 years of work experience in good institutions.
Part Qualified CA with 6 years of relevant industry experience can also apply for this post. Preference will be given to those who have industry experience.
The candidate should be able to handle among other things the monthly invoices related matters, dealings with banks and insurance companies & brokers, matters related to NEPRA and other regulators like SECP etc. and management reporting on daily basis.
Company offers a competitive package. Interested candidates may send their CVs by March 17, 2013 to .
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview
- 6 Tips to Ensure Your CV Hits the Bull’s Eye and get read
- 5 tips to find a job in foreign country
- How to become a great Salesperson