Industry: Media and Communications
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
The copywriter reports to the assigned team leader/editor. Performance on this job is based on the quality of content written, rated on various factors.
- On-Job Training
- A significant amount of our time and resources are dedicated towards grooming employees who join at this position. – Mentors and team leaders coach and assist our candidates at each stage.
- Our philosophy is primarily promoting from within. We’re able to identify star performers who have the necessary skill set to perform higher up. This position offers a unique launching-pad opportunity into fulfilling career at Logicose.
• Understanding the project requirements, researching on the industry, brainstorming content ideas and using the best writing style to convey the right message for the target audience.
• Working on web-based promotional assignments for clients from various industries.
• Writing copies for websites, articles, e-Books and marketing collateral
Education: Bachelor’s to Masters Degree
We encourage candidates with the following backgrounds to apply with confidence:
- Business Studies
- English Literature
- Mass Communication
- Experienced and fresh candidates fulfilling our requirements will be considered, and offered appropriately.
• You must have perfect writing and internet research skills.
• Candidate must have a broad vision and should be able to write on any topic.
• There is a lot of variety in work, so thinking outside the box, applying creativity and keeping an open mind is essential. However, you must stick to the requirements and guidelines provided with each project.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview
- 6 Tips to Ensure Your CV Hits the Bull’s Eye and get read
- 5 tips to find a job in foreign country
- How to become a great Salesperson
- What to Do If You’re Stumped During an Interview