Industry: Textile and Manufacturing
Location: Rahim Yar Khan
We are looking Graduate Network Infrastructure Engineer for Rahimyar Khan. The provision of day-to-day Firewall Security Management and support in a multi-type network environment (LAN, WAN, Wireless, and VPN Gateways), including resolution of network user problems, network performance statistics and diagnostic information.
• Architects, configures, and implements hardware required to operate local area networks/wide area networks (LANs/WANs) in coordination with the facility operations staffs.
• Active Directory Account Administration and Cybersecurity
• Knowledge of ITIL and industry best practices
• Ability to demonstrate technical understanding network and application layer protocols such as IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, SMTP, DNS, HTTPS.
• Familiarity with Local Traffic Managers and Cisco Wireless controllers.
• Expertise in MCSE (plus expertise in CCNA would be an advantage).
• Daily, Weekly and Monthly Security reporting to various Business Units and Special investigations.