Employer: Matech Co
Industry: Finance and Accounts, Research
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
- Industry: Information Technology Job Timings: 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Job Location: Karachi, Pakistan
- Gender: Male
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, etc.)
- Minimum Experience: 1 Year
- Salary Range: Negotiable
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
•Gathering market data from different sources i.e. Internet / PDF / CSV / API and preparing the analytical reports
•Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and recommendations.
•Accuracy rate should not be less than 85-90 %.
•Preparing research reports like Daily Report, Daily Track sheet, etc.
•Knowledge, zeal to learn, good communication skills.
•Collect, review, and input data into computer processing system.
•Handle escalated data content questions from product support team.
•Escalate data processing issues to data development team.
•Develop quality assurance methodologies and tools.
Required skills and qualifications:
•1-5 years’ experience with prior analytical modeling and research experience in the energy, commodity, financial, or related industry (or equivalent education).
•Analytical self-starter, quick and eager learner, with strong attention to detail
•Strong problem-solving skills focused on providing solutions
•Ability to communicate complex analysis and ideas in a concise manner
•Ability to manage multiple deadlines in a timely manner
•Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
•Reporting Skills, Informing Others, Financial Skills, Forecasting, Financial Diagnosis, and Financial Software, Analyzing Information, Statistical Analysis, and Process Improvement.
- Must have worked as a research analyst in Equity / Commodity Market
Note: Travel may Require to Singapore, Malaysia & Brazil.
Prior Experience of using Bloomberg / Reuter’s platform experience would be a big Plus.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 5 tips to gain a career in the development sector
- 5 Tips on Landing a Job After 50
- 3 Tips for Planning a Post Retirement Career
- Infographic: How to become a Physical Therapist
- 5 Tips For Out of the Box Job Search
- Top 10 tips for leaving your job gracefully
- Negotiating Pay Raise: Top 14 tips for greater salaries and bonuses