Employer: Talent Hunters (Pvt.) Ltd.
Industry: Customer Service, Telecommunications
Location: Lahore, Pakistan
- Receive inbound calls.
- Answer participant questions, as well as question participants to obtain full understanding of what information is being requested.
- Document all calls with regards to participant inquires accurately using Call Tracking System.
- Follow-up with participants within a 24-hour period in regards to the initial phone call.
- Knowledge of products
- Provide quality customer service on every call.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with participants.
- Promote good listening skills.
- Manage length of calls.
- Recognizing and managing assertive customer calls.
- Promote teamwork and call center success.
- Review monthly publication of Effective Telephone Techniques.
- Listen to and critique recorded conversations for purposes of improving customer skills.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- How to Live and Work abroad? Tips for better Professional Life in another country
- 149 Questions and Answers to Ace Your Teacher Interview
- The best tips to start your career in Advertising
- 34 Crucial Interview Tips for Your Next Job Interview
- 6 Tips to Ensure Your CV Hits the Bull’s Eye and get read
- 5 tips to find a job in foreign country
- How to become a great Salesperson