Employer: Bahria Enterprise Systems & Technologies
Industry: Office Skills
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
This position is responsible for the professional and efficient managing of visitors, clients, telephone calls and messages, as well as a variety of clerical duties that support customer services, information and referral and the operation and presentation of a professional reception office at BEST.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Welcomes visitors, greet them cheerfully, determines their needs, checks appointments, and directs or escorts.
2. Ensures knowledge of staff whereabouts and maintains accurate and complete sign-in/sign-out procedures for staff and visitors.
3. Notifies supervisor, within 30 minutes of daily start time, regarding staff absences/delays.
4. Promptly, accurately, professionally and courteously receives 100% of all telephone calls.
5. Promptly, accurately, professionally and courteously assesses 100% of received calls/inquiries and directs and/or records and relays messages.
6. Adept at using all features of the telephone system and voice mail.
7. Assists in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences, and conference telephone calls.
8. Signs for deliveries when necessary and notifies recipients.
9. Maintains a thorough working knowledge of and adheres to organization/project policies, regulations and procedures.
10. Keeps supervisor well-informed of activities, results of efforts and problems identified/potential problems; recommends corrective actions to supervisor.
11. Maintains confidentiality of organization fiscal and personnel related information.
12. As needed, assists with clerical tasks to include typing, filing, proofreading, maintenance of service logs and data entry.
13. Operates varies office machines including copier, fax, etc as needed and instructed.
14. Reports to work regularly and on time.
15. Maintains a well groomed and business like appearance
16. Ensures that the reception area looks neat and tidy at all times
17. Assists in other duties as needed and directed.