1) Position : Senior Elevators & Escalators Technician
- Experience : Minimum 3-5 years in the same field.
- Salary : BD200 – BD250 (i.e., Rs.52000 – 65000) per month .
2) Position : Junior Elevators & Escalators Technician
- Salary : BD150 – BD175- per month – Experience : Minimum 1-3 years in the same field.
- Field : Installation, testing & commissioning of Elevators & Escalators.
- Education : Minimum 3 years Diploma (Polytechnic) degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or equivalent
a. New Elevator Installation from A~Z
c. Maintenance & Troubleshooting of Elevators & Escalators, preferably in Japanese Brand Mitsubishi, Toshiba, SANYO & HITACHI)
a. Installation of all Mechanical & Electrical parts independently of all type of Elevators & Escalators.
b. Perform Quality Control on all stages of Mechanical Installation for all types of Lifts/ Escalators.
c. Layout and connection of all wires such as Traveling / Control cables, Machine room, and all connection inside car and where ever required.
d. Testing & commissioning of lifts Escalators of Micro-processors control type, and VVVF Drive.
e. Conduct all necessary Adjustment after completion testing & commissioning. For Car & Landing doors.
f. Perform minor & major corrective maintenance for all type of lifts & Escalators.
g. Attending call back, perform preventative maintenance for lifts & Escalators under contract maintenance.
h. Submitting Commissioning and Maintenance reports to management
Age : Preferably under 32 Years.
Personal Characteristics: Strong character, responsible, automotive and independent person, capable to work under pressure with less supervision.
Driving License: Holding Driving License
- Language: Good English language skills (writing & Speaking)
- Computer: Good knowledge in computer and M/S programs for reporting and correspondences
Urgently forward us your latest resume, Educational /Experience Certificates, Passport & Latest photo.
This is top urgent requirement, so forward us your documents ASAP.