Employer: GOA Outreach BPO
Industry: Customer Service, Marketing & PR
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan, Rawalpindi
We are looking for experienced Customer Sales Representatives for our Call Center to work with our friendly team.
The candidate should speak fluent English (American/ Neutral Accent) and responsible for making outbound calls to customers based in USA and generating Sales on them.
Previous Experience in the call center industry will be an added advantage, Non Experience candidates may also apply if they have the skills mentioned below.
Customer service representatives will make outbound calls and generate leads/sales also their Duties to be included:
Calling international clients and Making Sales on US Campaigns
Managing CRM application
The candidates must have the following:
1. American accent/ Neutral accent
2. Should be able to speak English fluently with full confidence
3. International Call Center Experience will be added advantage
4. Must have strong interpersonal skills
5. Must have strong selling skills
6. Must have strong communication skills
We are on a fast track within the BPO industry and are seeking highly skilled Customer Sales professionals to take us even further.
So if you are looking for a better job opportunity then please feel free to apply for a successful career.
- The capability to understand and follow the procedures and making Sales as per the guidelines
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Patience and Anger Management Skills
- Must be a quick learner, to get trained on the Campaign, Use of Rebuttals, Script Flow
- Ability to use a Computer
- Excellent relationship building skills
Previous Call Center Experience will be Added Advantage.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 5 tips to gain a career in the development sector
- 5 Tips on Landing a Job After 50
- 3 Tips for Planning a Post Retirement Career
- Infographic: How to become a Physical Therapist
- 5 Tips For Out of the Box Job Search
- Top 10 tips for leaving your job gracefully
- Negotiating Pay Raise: Top 14 tips for greater salaries and bonuses