Employer: Vam Systems
Industry: IT Support and Networking
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for System Administrator-Exchange Server for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• Should have exposure in L3/L4 Support.
• System Admin with experience in Exchange.
• Sound working knowledge of MS Exchange server 2007 and 2010, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003 and 2008.
• Server build experience and Migration.
• Planning, Designing, Implementing and managing Microsoft Exchange infrastructure.
• Having Knowledge on windows Active directory, DNS,DHCP and Exchange Migration scenarios.
• Backup and restore strategy.
• Certifications: MCSE/MCITP (Mandatory)
Experience Required: 4Years.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 Month)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the leading Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 5 Tips on Landing a Job After 50
- 3 Tips for Planning a Post Retirement Career
- Infographic: How to become a Physical Therapist
- 5 Tips For Out of the Box Job Search
- Top 10 tips for leaving your job gracefully
- Negotiating Pay Raise: Top 14 tips for greater salaries and bonuses
- 11 tips for job hunting over holidays