Industry: Health and Medical, Management, Textile and Manufacturing, Transport and Logistics
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
A leading Multinational Pharmaceutical Company is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated High Profile Plant Logistic Manager at Karachi Incumbent should have sound knowledge of Logistic/Supply Change Management parameters and ability to handle and supervise entire Logistic/Supply Chain Team independently.
• Strong interpersonal skills to coordinate with other departments
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to multi-task, lead and motivate a team
• Well versed in MS Excel & Word
• Effective and sound command in verbal, written communication and presentation skill.
Experience: Minimum 6-8 years of managerial work experience in relevant discipline from a reputable Pharmaceutical / FMCG company.
Qualification: Minimum Master Degree from a reputable Local or Foreign University, Logistic/ Supply Chain Management
Age: Not more than 32 Years
Salary & Benefits: Very Attractive+ Company Maintained Car + benefits as per company policy.
Note: Candidates who are getting below 150K salary need not to apply
Interested candidates may send their CVs in word format.
Career Resources, Tips and Guidelines for Successful Job Search
- 5 tips to gain a career in the development sector
- 5 Tips on Landing a Job After 50
- 3 Tips for Planning a Post Retirement Career
- Infographic: How to become a Physical Therapist
- 5 Tips For Out of the Box Job Search
- Top 10 tips for leaving your job gracefully
- Negotiating Pay Raise: Top 14 tips for greater salaries and bonuses